Like most parents, what I feed my children is extremely important to me, especially my baby. When Taylor turned one, I started to feed her smoothies. She mostly just drank a little bit from my smoothies when I made them. It wasn’t until recently that I decided to make a baby smoothie especially for her. This baby smoothie recipe has 2 tablespoons of Baby Brain Organics, which are specially blended seeds designed for healthy brain and body development in our littles. I fed this smoothie to both of my girls and Lauren loved the purple colour too.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup scotish oats
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup water (as needed for desired consistency)
- 2 tablespoons Baby Brain Organics
- my daughter doesn't have any allergies so I was comfortable feeding her these ingredients. Check with your doctor if you have any questions.